Other Dog Fun Events
Updated April 19, 2018
How To Download and Print - Click for Help!
Training and Emotions with Brenda Aloff
"How To Stay Out Of Your Own Way"
- Seminar: May 5th 2018 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Seminar fee: $85 (early registration), $90 after 04/15/18
- Private 1-hour sessions: May 6th 2018
- Private session fee: $175 per hour
- Brenda excels at helping handlers learn how to better communicate with their dogs. She discusses how emotions affect training and handling and how trainers need to adapt to different activities, situations and locations, as well as to the differing moods and motivations of our dogs
- Become the BEST trainer and partner for your dog, and learn how to maximize the traits of the dog and breed that you have and love!
- May 5th seminar is a "humans only" session
- Brenda Aloff Seminar/Private Sessions
Breed Handling Sessions with Lou Ann Isenberg
- Monthly sessions May through December 2018
- 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM (beginner teams)
- 7:45 PM - 8:45 PM (advanced teams)
- Session fee: $15 per dog (advance registration), $20 per dog (late registration)
- Held in our climate-controlled Annex room, comfortable floor matting installed!
- Limit six dogs per session
- See flier for more information and registration details
- Lou Ann Isenberg Breed Handling Sessions
Pet Photo Day with Terry Rowe, photographer
- October 13th 2018 10:0 AM - 5:00 PM
- Session fee: $65 (includes one option using one chosen photo)
- Additional options/packages/CDs available at additional charge
- By appointment only; contact Steph Capkovic for reservations and details
- See flier for more information
- Pet Photo Day with Terry Rowe